Monday, February 24, 2014

Where did the time go???!!!

I admit, I committed probably the worst blogging offense in the blogging world. My name is Elaine and it's been almost 2 years since my last post. Two years???!!!! What happened to the time? SO much has happened in the past 2 years and the only way I can think to catch everyone up is by making a list. Before I make my list, I want to attribute this renewed enthusiasm for blogging to my amazing friend, Amanda (Supermanda!). Amanda just recently moved to the Netherlands to reunite with her husband and to start a new grownup post-doc position. She started a new blog to document her new life called Life at 4C, please check it out if you are curious about an American living in Holland!

Back to the list, I love lists, don't you? What happened in the past 2 years you ask?

  • The boyfriend and I purchased a house, which came with a complete renovation of the bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room!
  • We bought a lot of new house stuff like a ceiling fan, a dining room set, new curtains, and new windows.


  • I have been taking aerial silks classes (my arms are definitely more toned and stronger!)

  • I am engaged to the love of my life (The wedding is this summer)!
  • We are temporary dog owners! We inherited my soon-to-be sister-in-law's tiny teacup Pomeranian, Chanel, while she teaches English in Indonesia.

Chanel definitely likes James more than she likes me.

In list form, it doesn't look like much has happened, but each thing on the list has been pretty major! More to come so make sure you stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Aerial skills class? That looks SOOO COOOL!!!!! :D :D :D And congrats on the wedding! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete